004 Bergamot & Tobacco CandleMaison Blanche
Maison Blanche's original and most popular candle size.
Pure soy wax is infused with expertly blended fragrance oils and carefully poured into a thick white glass vessel to deliver hours of home fragrance.
Finished with a sleek black wooden lid and packaged in Maison Blanche's signature cotton bag, this candle provides the perfect gift for any occasion.
A sophisticated fragrance featuring the uplifting scent of bergamot, vetiver and orange zest fused with the smokey and smooth notes of sweet tobacco leaf, vanilla, and cedarwood.
Small - 15 Hour Burn Time /60g
Medium - 40 Hour Burn Time /200g
Large - 80 Hour Burn Time /400g
- When you first burn your Maison Blanche candle, make sure to burn it until the wax pool reaches the edge of the glass. This will ensure your candle always burns even and you get the most from your candle, avoiding the wax forming into a tunnel in the center.
- Always trim your wick before you light your Maison Blanche candle. This ensures the wick doesn't 'mushroom' and smoke.
- If your Mason Blanche glass has got soot around the edge (because you haven't been trimming the wick), use a damp paper towel to gently wipe it off. Your candle will look as good as new.
To get the most out of your Maison Blanche candle make sure to burn it for 1-4 hours at a time and trim the wick to 5mm before each lighting.
- Discontinue burning when you have 1cm or less of wax in your Maison Blanche candle.
- Always burn your Maison Blanche candle on a heat resistant surface.
- Do not leave your Maison Blanche candle unattended and keep out of reach of children and pets.ξ
- Do not burn your Maison Blanche candle for more than 3 hours at a time.